-->

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Statement And Assumptions Practice Questions Paper2



Instruction : In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.

Give answer
(A) If only assumption I is implicit
(B) If only assumption II is implicit
(C) If either I or II is implicit
(D) If neither I nor II is implicit
(E) If both I and II are implicit.

Statement And Assumptions Question Paper -2

1) Statement: "You are hereby appointed as a programmer with a probation period of one year and your performance will be reviewed at the end of the period for confirmation." - A line in an appointment letter. Assumptions: The performance of an individual generally is not known at the time of appointment offer. Generally an individual tries to prove his worth in the probation period.

a) Only assumption I is implicit
b) Only assumption II is implicit
c) Either I or II is implicit
d) Neither I nor II is implicit
e) Both I and II are implicit


✔Answer is: Option e) Both I and II are implicit

No comments:

Post a Comment